What is the King DuraStyle® Custom Cabinet Door Program?
King DuraStyle® Custom Cabinet Door Program combines King StarBoard® ST, the environmentally stabilized polymer building sheet, with designer styles and state-of-the-art CNC fabrication. The doors have a matte gloss finish and are developed to withstand the harshest outdoor conditions.
Made with Genuine King StarBoard® ST
The doors are made with genuine King StarBoard® ST and will not rust, delaminate or rot when exposed to UV, humidity or water. King DuraStyle® custom cabinet doors never need painting or refinishing. Ideal for outdoor areas where there may be water, high humidity and moisture. The doors will perfectly match the cabinetry you build using King StarBoard® ST.
Why Order King DuraStyle® Doors?
The King DuraStyle® Custom Cabinet Door Program puts precision door and panel fabrication within reach of cabinet makers that either don’t have the resources to CNC route the doors or don’t want to mix polymer shavings into their wood waste stream. The doors come in 28 styles and 10 standard colors. Custom styles, sizes and colors are available upon request.
Here is how to order King DuraStyle® Doors in 7 Easy Steps:
How to Order
- ORDER FORM: Catalog and order forms available below in the downloads section
- SELECT DOOR/DRAWER STYLE(S): Reference the King DuraStyle® Custom Cabinet Door Program Catalog to Select Door/Drawer Styles(s)
Options include 6 shaker styles, 15 raised panel styles, 4 beadboard styles, and 3 slab styles
- SELECT COLOR(S): 10 Designer Colors Available
Black, Mocha Brown, Nutmeg, Indigo, Charcoal Gray, Slate Gray, Dolphin Gray, Sunshade, Seafoam, White/White
- INCLUDE ELEVATION PLANS: Acceptable files are PDF, JPG, TIFF, and DXF
Elevation plans will help with the accuracy of door and drawer alignment
- INDICATE DRAWERS OR DOORS: “D” For Door and “W” for Drawer
Made your selection in the D/W column
- COMPLETE ALL FIELDS: Provide Quantity, Width, Height, D/W, Cost
This will help ensure your order is made to the indicated specifications
- SELECT LEAD TIME OPTION: Standard, Rush, Or Expedite
Standard ships in 10 business days – no upcharge
Rush ships in 7 business days – 50% upcharge
Expedite ships in 3 business days – 75% upcharge