5 Pieces to Help Elevate your Independence Day Celebration
If you are celebrating your Fourth of July in your backyard with friends and family, here are 5 pieces to help elevate your outdoor gathering.
1. Be sure you have plenty of outdoor seating for your guests.
2. Spruce things up with flowers and planters, and get your outdoor grill ready.
3. Remember, you will need a place to throw away trash and recyclables.
4. Make sure everyone has a great time by setting up outdoor games like corn hole, connect four, ring toss, or even just having a frisbee to throw around will work.
5. Placing tables among seating is helpful for guests to set down their drinks, plates, or other items.
Take lots of photos to capture all of your Fourth of July memories! Be sure to tag us @kingplastic on social media.
Featured products in the photos include:
To find a distributor near you, visit our “Where to Buy” page.