Transforming your backyard or patio into a multi-season space can be a great way to get more use and enjoy the outdoors all year long. Here are three tips on how to make your outdoor living space more versatile.
- MAKE IT WARM AND COZY WITH A FIRE PIT TABLE
A fire pit table is a perfect addition to an outdoor living space. Add warmth and ambiance to your backyard or patio with an inviting fire. The fire pit table has enough room around the edges for drinks and snacks while gathering with friends and family in the chilly months or on summer evenings.
2. Create a Relaxing Retreat with Planters
Create an inviting oasis with greenery in custom-designed planters made with King StarBoard® ST to transform your outdoor space with design and durability.
The polymer building sheet is weather resistant to withstand the harshest outdoor conditions and lasts a lifetime.
3. Add an Outdoor Kitchen Made with King DuraStyle®, King StarBoard® ST, or King StarBoard® WG
No matter what time of year, an outdoor kitchen extends your living space. Adding features such as a grill, under-the-counter refrigerator, or sink to your HDPE outdoor kitchen can help make the most of your outdoor entertaining space in any season.
King Plastic Polymer Sheets:
- Will not rust, delaminate or rot when exposed to UV, humidity or water
- Low maintenance. Never needs painting or refinishing
- Works like wood and is easy to fabricate using common woodworking tools and techniques
- Excellent construction material for cabinetry, furniture and architectural partitions
King Plastic Corporation is the leading manufacturer of quality polymer sheets, slabs, and massive shapes. Over 20 product brands to choose from and something for every industry and application that you can imagine.
Learn more about outdoor living product brands at www.kingplastic.com.
Using King products may qualify you for LEED Greenopens PDF file building rate points.
To find a distributor near you, visit our “Where to Buy” page.