Since 1968, King Plastic Corporation has been developing and manufacturing quality polymer sheets, slabs, and massive shapes used in the marine, food service, furniture, cabinetry, sign, and medical industries. The King heritage is a timeless commitment to innovation, quality, and service. Its industry-leading branded and commodity products are manufactured at the company’s state-of-the-art 250,000 square-foot headquarters in North Port and distributed worldwide.
Production Shift Supervisor (12-Hour Day Shift 6:45am – 7:00pm)
- Actively participate in safety committee activities, including 5S inspections, weekly safety training, and safety orientations.
- Ensure adherence to safety and health procedures.
- Identify, correct, or report unsafe conditions promptly.
- Collaborate with the Plant Manager/Safety Coordinator to report and investigate work-related accidents and injuries.
- Ensure that all production consistently meets established quality standards.
- Works with Quality Inspectors to address quality issues proactively before the product reaches the customer.
- Collaborate with Department Manager to improve production controls, standard operating procedures, safety, quality, and performance management.
- Supervise daily manufacturing functions, ensuring production of high-quality products in accordance with the company specifications.
- Ensure cost-effectiveness of the production process minimizing waste and optimizing raw materials usage.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to train, develop, delegate, lead, and provide direction to staff.
- Proficiency in computer skills, including spreadsheet software.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a focus on continuous improvement.
- Ability to interpret and support established standards, policies, and procedures.
- Familiarity with Federal, State health and safety regulations
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must pass a background check and drug screen
Salary commensurate with experience, regularly scheduled performance reviews, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, prescription, vision, life, and AD& D insurance, 401(k) with match, paid holidays, vacation, quarterly bonus plan, and tuition reimbursement.
HOW TO APPLY: Apply online at kingplastic.com
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
King Plastic Corporation
1100 N. Toledo Blade Blvd.
North Port, Florida 34288-8694
KING PLASTIC CORPORATION IS A DRUG-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY WORKPLACE
Please see our website for additional company information: www.kingplastic.com