To Our Valued Customers,
At King Plastic Corporation, we understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to being responsive to the needs of our customers and employees.
We are closely monitoring updates from public health officials and government agencies so that we can make ongoing assessments. Our staff is in weekly contact with our suppliers and monitoring the situation in our supply chain. We will alert customers in the event of any impact on delivery schedules.
To limit the potential impact of COVID-19 on our employees, company operations, and valued customers, we are taking cautionary measures.
Additional safety measures include:
- 6 feet social distancing
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
- Covering a cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing the tissue in the trash
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Staying at home when sick and seeking appropriate medical care
- Using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available
Finally, our employees are asked not to travel on business, and visitors to King Plastic are asked not to visit at this time.
Please visit King Plastic News for the latest updates.
For additional information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Jeff King, President