To Our Valued Customers,
At King Plastic Corporation, we understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to being responsive to the needs of our customers and employees.
We are closely monitoring updates from public health officials and government agencies so that we can make ongoing assessments. Our staff is in weekly contact with our suppliers and monitoring the situation in our supply chain. We will alert customers in the event of any impact to delivery schedules.
To limit the potential impact of COVID-19 on our employees, company operations, and valued customers, we are taking the following cautionary measures:
- International business travel is suspended for all employees
- Employees are asked to limit nonessential travel to countries listed on the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) website
- Employees returning from a country with a travel advisory listed on the CDC website are instructed to stay home for 14 days, and if able, work remotely. Prior to returning to work, the employee must receive a physician’s clearance
- Employees are to report international travel within the last two weeks, including travel by household members, or planned international travel until further notice
Additional safety measures include:
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
- Covering a cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing the tissue in the trash
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Staying at home when sick and seeking appropriate medical care
- Using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available
Finally, visitors to King Plastic are asked to report their foreign travel prior to visiting. Visitors who have traveled to a geographical area of concern or has/is experiencing any symptoms of illness in the last 14 days are asked not to visit at this time.
Please visit www.kingplastic.com/news for the latest updates.
For additional information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at www.cdc.gov
Jeff King, President