Features and Benefits:
- Lasts a lifetime
- Will not warp, rot or delaminate
- No moisture absorption
- Low maintenance
- High impact
- Odor resistant and stain resistant
- Chemical resistant
- No harsh chemicals required to clean the material
- Stays cleaner between cleanings*
- Environmentally green
- No volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- No leaching or outgassing
- Qualifies for LEED points
- Available in 9 standard colors
- Standard sheet size is 48″ x 96″, standard gauges 1/4″ up to 1-1/2″
(Custom sheet sizes, gauges and colors available)
* When upgraded to King MicroShield®
King StarBoard® ST is a special, high-density polyethylene sheet that provides a super tough surface for many applications in the healthcare industry.
This unique and advanced polymer makes the material 25% stiffer than the original King StarBoard®. King StarBoard® ST is our most scratch-resistant polymer making it an excellent construction material for cabinetry, case goods and architectural partitions. It will not warp, rot, or delaminate when exposed to humidity or water. It can be fabricated using common woodworking tools and techniques.
King StarBoard ST is upgradable to King MicroShield® with an advanced antimicrobial technology for protecting the product surface against stain and odor causing bacteria, algae and fungi.*
King StarBoard® ST is upgradable with King FlameShield, for ASTM E-84 Class A or B Flame/Smoke Compliance and CAN/ULC-S102 for Canadian Compliance.
*For bacteriostatic, fungistatic, & algistatic properties. This product is exempt from registration under 40 CFR 152.25(a). King MicroShield® effectiveness verified by ISO and ASTM standards. This product does not protect users or others from disease-causing bacteria. Always clean this product thoroughly after use.
Disclaimer: King MicroShield® may affect color. King FlameShield may affect finish and color.