The Network Administrator is solely responsible for the administration, support and improvement of the IT infrastructure. This is a technical, hands-on position in both an office and manufacturing (high-heat) environment and requires strong troubleshooting and analytical skills combined with excellent interpersonal skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
King Plastic Corporation began in 1968 as a small, family enterprise. We are a leading manufacturer of quality polymer sheets, slabs and massive shapes—including several products pioneered by the company. Its polymers are sold worldwide through a network of distributors to customers who fabricate products for the marine industry, signage, food service, healthcare, architectural, industrial and other markets. The company headquarters is a 250,000 square-foot manufacturing facility in North Port, Florida. The King family still maintains independent ownership and control. The same values that made the company so successful in the past still prevail today.
- Setup of all new network users, file system security, hardware and software in Windows Server environment.
- Monitor daily system and performance activity.
- Support end users on Microsoft Office suite, Windows 7, Windows 10, Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.
- Maintain database of Help Desk related calls.
- Install software patches and upgrades as needed on workstations, servers, firewalls and switches.
- Create and distribute sales, production, purchasing and accounting reports using Crystal Reports or SSRS.
- Administrator for MS SQL Databases.
- Administrator for MS Exchange 2010.
- Support remote clients connecting via VPN.
- Administer Shoretel VOIP phone system.
- Maintain Symantec endpoint protection virus and spam protection for all clients and servers.
- This is a hands-on position.
- Exchange 2010 or higher with OWA
- Windows Server 2008 – 2016 with Active Directory Administration – new user setup, security
- Hyper V Virtual Machine
- Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, WINS Administration
- Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains Administration (Sales Order Processing, Financials, Inventory – Manufacturing a plus)
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains Smartlist builder and Extender
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 administration
- MS SQL 2012 or higher
- Crystal Reports or SSRS
- Expert in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, Access)
- Hardware setup (new PC’s, printers)
- Firewall, router and switch setup and maintenance (SonicWALL, Cisco, D-Link) with VPN experience
- VOIP Shoretel administration a plus
- Symantec Endpoint Protection administration
- Minimum of 5-8 years experience in a network and Great Plains Administrator role
- PLC programming experience a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen
King Plastic Corporation offers a salary commensurate with experience, regularly scheduled reviews, and a comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and AD& D insurance, 401(k) with match, paid holidays, vacation, bonus and tuition reimbursement.
Apply online at www.kingplastic.com. You may also fax your application/resume to (941) 423-5823 or apply in person at our Employment Office (Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
King Plastic Corporation
1100 N. Toledo Blade Blvd.
North Port, Florida 34288-8694
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
KING PLASTIC CORPORATION IS A DRUG FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY WORKPLACE
Please see our website for additional company information: www.kingplastic.com