Journeyman Industrial Electrician- Night Shift
Join us every Wednesday for Walk-In-Wednesday for a guaranteed interview from 7:30am-2pm!
Monday – Friday
Night Shift (10:30pm – 7:00am)
This position is a member of the maintenance team, with the full support of the department manager and team members, and will be expected to complete all electrical or mechanical work as assigned. This employee will be primarily responsible for troubleshooting, repairs and new installations related to electrical equipment, devices and instrumentation.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
King Plastic Corporation began in 1968 as a small, family enterprise. We are a leading manufacturer of quality polymer sheets, slabs and massive shapes—including several products pioneered by the company. Its polymers are sold worldwide through a network of distributors to customers who fabricate products for the marine industry, signage, food service, healthcare, architectural, industrial and other markets. The company headquarters is a 250,000 square-foot manufacturing facility in North Port, Florida. The King family still maintains independent ownership and control. The same values that made the company so successful in the past still prevail today.
· Lead preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs and installation of complex electrical and instrumentation systems and equipment.
· Assist with locating, diagnosing and repairing electrical and instrumentation malfunctions.
· Inspect and test electrical instruments and equipment as assigned in PMs.
· Install fixtures, motors and other electrical equipment.
· Disassemble malfunctioning instruments, examine and test mechanisms and circuitry for defects.
· Operate programmable logic controllers (PLCs) and distributive controls, configure controllers for required troubleshooting.
· Assist with planning layouts, running conduit, wiring and tubing for both new and existing installations.
· Create, update and maintain electrical drawings, schematics and diagrams and ensure proper and cohesive labeling of electrical panels, devices and equipment.
· Manage stock of electrical supplies and ensure the timely ordering of critical supplies.
· Assist team members with non-electrical work as needed or assigned.
· Operate a forklift, skyjack or articulating lift, and obtain and maintain equipment operation certifications.
· Comply with KPC safety standards, e.g. Lockout-Tagout, arc flash, fall protection, PPE.
· Perform general housekeeping duties.
Candidate must be able to stand on feet for entire length of shift with the exception of breaks and lunch, lift 50+ pounds, be able to work in a high temperature work environment.
King Plastic Corporation offers a clean working environment, regularly scheduled reviews and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, a 401(k) Plan with a company match, quarterly bonus program, paid vacation, etc.
King Plastic Corporation is a drug-free and equal-opportunity workplace.
Apply online at www.kingplastic.com.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
King Plastic Corporation
1100 N. Toledo Blade Blvd.
North Port, Florida 34288-8694
Salary: Up to $34.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance