It’s About Pride
King Plastic Corporation is one of the oldest, most respected manufacturing companies in Southwest Florida. With more than 100 employees, we are also among the largest. Our size and stability allows us to offer excellent pay and benefits, opportunities for advancement and a great working environment. If you're looking for a career with a company you can be proud of, look no further than King Plastic Corporation.
Since 1968, our family-owned company has been an industry-leading manufacturer of polymer sheets, slabs and massive shapes used in the marine, food service, sign, medical and other industries. Each of our products is described in detail on this site.
Some of the benefits our associates enjoy include:
- Pay Rates that Exceed Industry and Regional Averages
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Personal Day
- Performance Pay Increases and Semi-Annual Evaluations
- 401(k) Plan with Company Matching Contribution
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Plans
- Direct Deposit
- Tuition Reimbursement
King Plastic Corporation is a drug-free and equal opportunity workplace.
How to apply
- Apply online
- Email resume to email@example.com
- Fax resume to (941) 423-5823
- Apply in person at our Employment Office (Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE